Where can I find applications?

Visit the Permit Applications page for:

  • Conditional Uses
  • Land Use Changes
  • Outdoor Signs
  • Subdivisions
  • Towers, including:
    • Land Use Towers
    • Small Wind Energy Tower
    • Temporary Towers (MET)
    • Tower Co-Locates
    • Wind Energy Conversion Systems
  • Other, related permits

When applying for any permit, be sure to review the Schedule of Fees.

Show All Answers

1. What can I do on my property?
2. Where can I find applications?
3. What are the setbacks and maximum height for towers?
4. How do I start the process of developing a subdivision?
5. How long is the Conditional Use Permit good for?
6. What is a Notice Fee and when is it required?
7. What are the requirements for the permits?