Wyoming elections are conducted with reverence and diligent attention to detail to deliver confident and secure results. To ensure the election process is secure and accurate, Wyoming State Statute §22-2-103 designates the Secretary of State as the chief elections officer of the state and the County Clerk the chief election officer of the county.
Effective immediately, For a primary election, an elector may declare or change party affiliation by completing an application signed before a notarial officer or election official and filing it with the county clerk before the first day on which an application for nomination may be filed under W.S. 22-5-209.
For a list of Current Albany County Elected Officials, click HERE.
POLLING PLACE LOCATOR (make sure when you search you ARE NOT zoomed in to a specific area. Also let the search populate your address as you type. Do not force it)
- Absentee Voting
- Primary Election - begins TBA and ends at 5:00 p.m. on TBA
- General Election - begins TBA and ends at 5:00 p.m. on TBA
- Polling Places
- Primary Election - Polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.TBA
- General Election - Polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. TBA
- You CANNOT vote at the Courthouse on election day!
- Proclamation of Election
- Primary Election
- General Election
- Candidate Filing
- Primary Election - opens TBA at 7:00 AM, and closes on TBA at 5:00 PM
- General Election - opens TBA at 7:00 AM, and closes on TBA at 5:00 PM
- List of Candidates
- Sample Ballots - should take you back to precincts and polling places!
- Results of Election