We are the official record keeper for all court actions going before the District Court Judge.

All documents are filed in the Clerk of District Court’s office, where they become part of the record.  It is important to know that we are not attorneys; therefore, unable to give any legal advise, suggestions, or guidance.

This office is responsible for all dealings with jurors and potential jurors from the initial questionnaires sent out annually to compiling of the jury pools, calling jurors for a trial and paying those who are asked to participate. 

This office takes in and disburses all court ordered fines, fees, and bonds, as well as child support payments for Albany County. 

We assist the public in searching and researching those cases which are public record. 

We serve as the Authorized Passport Agency for Seattle Passport services.  Although the actual passport is not issued in our office, we have all applications and/or forms for your passport needs.  We execute and witness all new applications, collect the processing fee, and forward to the issuing office.


We will be happy to help you if we can.  As we must be fair to everyone, we are allowed to help you only in certain ways.


Clerks can explain and answer general questions about how the court works.

Clerks cannot tell you whether or not you should bring your case to court.


Clerks can give you general information about court rules and procedures.

Clerks cannot tell you which of several procedures to follow.


Clerks can provide you access to your case file if it is not restricted.

Clerks cannot provide you access to confidential case information.


Clerks can provide you with the number for lawyer referral services, legal aid programs, and other services where you can get legal information.

Clerks cannot provide referrals to other offices or persons based upon personal preference.


Clerks can provide court schedules and information on how to get a case scheduled.

Clerks cannot talk to the judge for you or let you talk to the judge outside of court.


Clerks can provide information about past rulings in your case.

Clerks cannot predict what the court will do in the future.


Clerks can provide you with court pamphlets, forms and instructions that are available.

Clerks cannot provide or suggest the information that should be entered on the forms.


Clerks can explain how and where to file a complaint concerning a judge, court employee, or private attorney.

Clerks cannot provide opinions about the conduct of a judge, court employee, or private attorney.


Communications about purely procedural matters or the functioning of the court are allowed and encouraged.


Our ability to assist you will depend on the time and resources available, as well as the scope of our responsibilities, knowledge, and experience.



Adoptions--------------------$ 110.00
Civil---------------------------$ 110.00
(Modify/Re-open)-----------$ 110.00
Foreign Judgment-----------$ 110.00
Guardianship/Conservator-$ 110.00
Probate-----------------------$ 150.00

Jury Demand
6 Person------------$ 50.00
12 Person-----------$150.00
Transcript of Judgment Justice Court -$ 20.00

NOTE: Any Modifications or Re-Open actions aresubject to a new filing fee equal to the originalfee (Civil the exception/see above)

From Administrative Action-$ 85.00
From Circuit Court------------$ 85.00
From Municipal Court--------$ 85.00
To Wyo. Supreme Court----$195.00
($85.00 to Clerk of Dist. Court
$110.00 to Wyo. Supreme Ct)